V.V.A.A.: Que no decaiga. La mejor recopilación de música Soul

Disco:  Que no decaiga. La mejor recopilación de música Soul
Autor: V.V.A.A.
Año: 1998
Sello: V.R.

Tracklist:

CD1
01. Knock on wood. Eddie Floyd
02. My special prayer. Percy Sledge
03. Prisoner of love. James Brown
04. Tell it like it is. Phil Upchurch
05. Will you love me tomorrow. The Shirelles
06. Hold on I'm coming. Sam & Dave
07. I got to drink my soul. Inlavables
08. Save the last dance for me. The Drifters
09. Rescue me. Fontella Bass
10. You send me. Sam Cooke

CD2
01. Everybody needs somebody. The Boogie Brothers
02. When a man loves a woman. Percy Sledge
03. Kansas City. James Brown
04. Sittin' on the dock of the bay. The Drifters
05. Jimmy Mack. Martha Reeves
06. Give it up. The Soul Fingers
07. Next to you. Hot Fussion
08. Only you. The Platters
09. The last mile on the way. Sam Cooke
10. Respect. Aretha Franklin

CD3
01. Soul man. Sam & Dave
02. Chance our world. Gladys Morton
03. Geno. Soul Brothers
04. My underclothes aren't red. Hot Fussion
05. Shimmi shimmi go ko bop. Little Anthony & The Imperials
06. On Broadway. The Drifters
07. Raise your hand. Eddie Floyd
08. Don't touch me. Inlavables
09. My guy. Mary Wells
10. Rainy night in Georgia. Brook Benton

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario