V.V.A.A.: A tribute to Felt

Disco: A tribute to Felt
Autor: V.V.A.A.
Año: 1995
Sello: Elefant Records

Tracklist:

01. Declaration / Riding on the Equator. Usura
02. Primitive painters. Venus Peter
03. Don't die on my door step. Hulla Hoop
04. My darkest light will shine. Le Mans
05. Whirpool vision. / My face is on fire. Spring
06. Mexican bandits. Evergreen Dazed
07. I can't make love to you. Red Letter Day
08. Rain on crystal spires. Yeah Jazz
09. Mobile shack. The Pearly Gatecrashers
10. I didn't mint to hurt you. Acid House Kings
11. Bitter end. White Town
12. Christopher Street. Automatics
13. Ballad of the band. Home and Abroad
14. Indian scriptures. Daily Planet
15. She lives by the castle. Clark Springs
16. Apple boutique. Los Planetas
17. The final resting of the ark. Penelope Trip.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario