V.V.A.A.: The Bam Balamb Explosion. Vol. VII

Disco: The Bam Balam Explosion. Vol. VII
Autor: V.V.A.A.
Año: 2000
Sello: Bam Balam Records

Tracklist:

01. The Tomas Brothers Show. The Tomas Brothers Show
02. Getting better. Los Miembros
03. I need you with me. Blue Meany
04. Touch me there. Winonas
05. Inside you. The Zinedines
06. Sunday. Main Bridge
07. Forgiven smile. Glycerine
08. Lonesome. Ice
09. Crack. Overbooking
10. Low cloud. The Nash
11. Teenangel. Waterfall
12. Be my good thing. Goodfellows
13. Peter Parker. La Granja
14. Sometime girl. Dawholeenchilada
15. One day. Tanner V
16. Don't wanna know. Wowees
17. So happy. Los Malditos
18. The darkest room. Mineralwater
19. Shelia. The Goobs
20. Devils. Sextans
21. The fucking trees. The Word
22. You can't be my world. Peter Colours
23. Bubbles. Sunflowers
24. Here comes the day. Susie Q
25. Hard times. The Deep South

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario